The client hired me as a freelance PHP programmer to build a custom PHP tool so he could manage job listings on his website.
I built a simple PHP application with the following functionality:
- Back end password protected area to manage jobs from the web browser.
- Functionality to create, edit and delete jobs.
- Functionality to activate and inactivate job listings from displaying on the site temporarily
- Functionality to assign jobs to multiple categories
- Functionality to assign job listings as Featured. Featured jobs display randomly on the home page each time the pages is requested.
- Front end ability to sort jobs, displayed by categories.